Cheezy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: Serves 4-6 people
Prep Time: 30-35 minutes
- 6 Lg. Organic Red, Yukon Gold, or Purple Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Earth Balance
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- 1 Cup + 1/2 Cup on the side Vegan Valley: Nacho Queso, Mild "Original" Cheeze Sauce, Alfredo Cheeze Sauce, or Jalapeno Queso
- 1 Tbsp Dried Garlic (Minced)
- As Desired Raw Sea Salt
- Garnish As Desired Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Wash and cut your potatoes into 1in. cubes.
- Bring a large pot filled halfway with water to a rolling boil. Place your potatoes into the water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Check for tenderness with a fork. Remove and drain.
- Add your Earth Balance, Almond Milk, 1 cup of Cheeze Sauce, and Garlic. Combine and Salt to taste - optional.
- Once thoroughly blended, garnish and serve!