Cheezy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 6 Lg. Organic Red, Yukon Gold, or Purple Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Earth Balance
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Original Almond Milk
- 1 Cup + 1/2 Cup on the side Vegan Valley: Nacho Queso, Mild "Original" Cheeze Sauce, Alfredo Cheeze Sauce, or Jalapeno Queso
- 1 Tbsp Dried Garlic (Minced)
- As Desired Raw Sea Salt
- Garnish As Desired Fresh or Dried Parsley
- Wash and cut your potatoes into 1in. cubes.
- Bring a large pot filled halfway with water to a rolling boil. Place your potatoes into the water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Check for tenderness with a fork. Remove and drain.
- Add your Earth Balance, Almond Milk, 1 cup of Cheeze Sauce, and Garlic. Combine and Salt to taste - optional.
- Once thoroughly blended, garnish and serve!
Gluten-Free Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Create this delicious dip for all your snack cravings. Its all so healthy and gluten-free!
Loaded Jalapeno Tex-Mex Chips
This delicious, easy-to-cook meal will be an instant family hit for it’s wonderful, but natural taste! Enjoy!
Create this delicious and healthy pasta dish in little time. The whole family will love it!