Loaded Jalapeno Tex-Mex Chips
This delicious, easy-to-cook meal will be an instant family hit for it’s wonderful, but natural taste! Enjoy!
- 1-15oz Vegan Valley Jalapeno Cheeze Sauce
- 1 bag Organic Corn Chips (non-GMO)
- 1-15oz Can Organic Black Beans or Pintos Rinsed and Drained
- 1-15oz Can Organic Refried Black beans or Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Cup Fresh Green Onions Diced
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Diced or Mashed Avocadoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Salsa
- Warm Cheeze sauce in a medium sized sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Mix the 2 cans of beans together and warm in a skillet until bubbly.
- Place the corn chips on four plates and top with beans.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green onions, divide the cheeze equally and finish with black olives, salsa and avocado.
Create this delicious and healthy pasta dish in little time. The whole family will love it!
Cheezy Mac and Cheeze
Gluten-Free Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Create this delicious dip for all your snack cravings. Its all so healthy and gluten-free!