Loaded Jalapeno Tex-Mex Chips
Serving Size: Serves 4 people
Prep Time: 15
This delicious, easy-to-cook meal will be an instant family hit for it’s wonderful, but natural taste! Enjoy!
- 1-15oz Vegan Valley Jalapeno Cheeze Sauce
- 1 bag Organic Corn Chips (non-GMO)
- 1-15oz Can Organic Black Beans or Pintos Rinsed and Drained
- 1-15oz Can Organic Refried Black beans or Pinto Beans
- 1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Cup Fresh Green Onions Diced
- 1/2 Cup Black Olives Sliced
- 1 Cup Fresh Diced or Mashed Avocadoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Salsa
- Warm Cheeze sauce in a medium sized sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Mix the 2 cans of beans together and warm in a skillet until bubbly.
- Place the corn chips on four plates and top with beans.
- Add the diced tomatoes, green onions, divide the cheeze equally and finish with black olives, salsa and avocado.