Gluten-Free Vegan Mac and Cheeze
Serving Size: Serves 4-6 people
Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
You can add any of you favorite topping
- 8 ounces Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- 1 TBSP Earth Balance Butter (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper or Pepper Alternative
- 1-15oz Vegan Valley Nacho "cheddar" Cashew Cheeze
- 2-cup Lightly Chopped Fresh Broccoli
- Cook elbow noodles according to package direction; drain, put back into the same pot. While noodles are cooking put a 2 qt. pot on with steam basket and lid, bring water to boil. (this is for the broccoli)
- Add Earth Balance, salt and Vegan Valley Nacho "Cheddar " cashew cheeze sauce.
- Turn heat to medium-low. Stir until evenly mixed. stir frequently, until bubbly.
- While the Mac and cheeze is heat up, steam the broccoli to your desired tenderness; drain, cover set aside.
Pour the mac and cheeze into serving bowl and place the broccoli on top.
Sprinkle with pepper and enjoy.