Gluten-Free Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Create this delicious dip for all your snack cravings. Its all so healthy and gluten-free!
- 7oz. Vegan Valley Nacho Cheeze Spread
- 7oz. Vegan Valley Jalapeno Cheeze Sauce
- 10oz. Frozen Cut Spinach Thawed and well drained
- 1 Artichoke Hearts Small Drained
- 1 Heart of Palm Drained
- 1 Diced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sauté onions in olive oil until tender.
- Drain Artichoke Hearts, Heart of Palm and Chestnuts put into a food processor.
- Pulse chop a few times 4-5.
- Mix the 2 Vegan Valley Spread and Sauce together.
- Mix in the spinach, artichoke, heart of palm, chestnut and sauté onions.
- To serve hot: Put into an oven to table baking dish and bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with GF chips and fresh vegetables.
- To serve as a cold dip: Just put into a dipping bowl. Serve with chips and GF breads and vegetables.
Loaded Jalapeno Tex-Mex Chips
This delicious, easy-to-cook meal will be an instant family hit for it’s wonderful, but natural taste! Enjoy!
Vegan Valley Vegan White Bean Chili
Vegan Valley Vegan White Bean Chili Mild “Original”
Create this delicious and healthy pasta dish in little time. The whole family will love it!