Gluten-Free Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: Serves 4 people people
Prep Time: 15 mins
Create this delicious dip for all your snack cravings. Its all so healthy and gluten-free!
- 7oz. Vegan Valley Nacho Cheeze Spread
- 7oz. Vegan Valley Jalapeno Cheeze Sauce
- 10oz. Frozen Cut Spinach Thawed and well drained
- 1 Artichoke Hearts Small Drained
- 1 Heart of Palm Drained
- 1 Diced Water Chestnuts
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Sauté onions in olive oil until tender.
- Drain Artichoke Hearts, Heart of Palm and Chestnuts put into a food processor.
- Pulse chop a few times 4-5.
- Mix the 2 Vegan Valley Spread and Sauce together.
- Mix in the spinach, artichoke, heart of palm, chestnut and sauté onions.
- To serve hot: Put into an oven to table baking dish and bake about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with GF chips and fresh vegetables.
- To serve as a cold dip: Just put into a dipping bowl. Serve with chips and GF breads and vegetables.