Vegan Gluten-Free Mac and Cheeze
You can add any of you favorite topping
- 8 ounces Gluten Free Elbow Macaroni
- 1 TBSP Earth Balance Butter (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper or Pepper Alternative
- 1-15oz Vegan Valley Nacho "cheddar" Cashew Cheeze
- 2-cup Lightly Chopped Fresh Broccoli
- Cook elbow noodles according to package direction; drain, put back into the same pot. While noodles are cooking put a 2 qt. pot on with steam basket and lid, bring water to boil. (this is for the broccoli)
- Add Earth Balance, salt and Vegan Valley Nacho "Cheddar " cashew cheeze sauce.
- Turn heat to medium-low. Stir until evenly mixed. stir frequently, until bubbly.
- While the Mac and cheeze is heat up, steam the broccoli to your desired tenderness; drain, cover set aside.
Pour the mac and cheeze into serving bowl and place the broccoli on top.
Sprinkle with pepper and enjoy.
Loaded Jalapeno Tex-Mex Chips
This delicious, easy-to-cook meal will be an instant family hit for it’s wonderful, but natural taste! Enjoy!
Create this delicious and healthy pasta dish in little time. The whole family will love it!
Vegan Valley Vegan White Bean Chili
Vegan Valley Vegan White Bean Chili Mild “Original”